800 498-9820

Sign Up for IFTA Fuel Tax Processing

Your Name

Your Email

Your Telephone Number

Need IFTA Stickers and IFTA Registration? We Accept Credit Cards

IFTA Sticker Registration

How to get your license and decals: IFTA
The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) is an agreement among all states and Canadian provinces (except Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon, and Northwest Territories) that standardizes the reporting of fuel use taxes by motor carriers operating in more than 1 state or province. Call us today to get assistance with your IFTA Sticker Registration.

You qualify for an IFTA license if you operate:

Commercial vehicles over 26,000 pounds gross vehicle weight in 2 or more states or provinces.
Vehicles with 3 or more axles regardless of weight.
A combination of vehicles that weigh more than a total of 26,000 pounds gross vehicle or registered gross vehicle weight (doesn’t include recreational vehicles).
How to apply for an IFTA license
Review the New IFTA Member welcome packet (provided by IFTAreportFiling.com) for detailed information on filling out your application.

Complete an application and mail it with your supporting documents and required fees to the address on the form. You can get an application:

By phone: (800) 498-9820
At prorate and fuel tax offices.
How to get decals
Complete a IFTAreportFiling.com IFTA Decal Application and mail it with your payment to the address on the form.